Autism Mom Quotes | Best Quotes for Moms with Autism Kids. Is your child autistic? As a mom, I can agree that your kid is not normal like every other kid and this can give you some pangs of frustration.
However you feel, there are some autism mom quotes that can definitely help you as a mother to an autistic kid stay positive.
So in the course of this article, you will get to see some of the following;
- Autism mom quotes
- Autism mom quotes funny
- Proud autism mom quotes
- Strong autism mom quotes
- Autism awareness
- Encouraging autism mom quotes
- Birthday wishes for the autism mom quotes
So for those who do not know, what is Autism?
Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) better known as Autism is a developmental disability caused by differences in the brain. People with Autism find it difficult to communicate socially and interact with restrictive and repetitive behaviors or interests. People with ASD may also have different ways of learning, moving, or paying attention. For a comprehensive information on ASD Visit this website.
Encouraging autism mom quotes
- “I am different, not less.”
—Temple Grandin, animal behavior expert and author of The Autistic Brain
- “If I could just snap my fingers and be nonchalant, I wouldn’t. Autism is part of who I am.”
Tom Hanks Meets The Autistic Super Fan: Watch (And Try Not To Cry)
- “Autists are the ultimate square pegs, and the problem with hammering a square dowel into a round hole is not that hammering is hard work. It’s that you destroy the peg.”
^ Paul Collins, author
- “If they can’t learn the way we teach, we know the way they learn.”
-Dr. O. Ivar Lovaas from the Lovaas Institute
- “Autism is part of my child, and it is not all it is. My child is much more than a diagnosis.”
— S.L. Coelho, author
- “There is a saying within the Asperger community: If you meet someone with Asperger syndrome, you meet someone with Asperger syndrome… Behavior is infinite.”
—Hugh Dancy, star of the 2009 movie Adam, a man with Asperger’s Syndrome
- “I see people with Asperger syndrome as a bright thread in the rich fabric of life.”
—Tony Atwood, author of The Complete Guide to Asperger Syndrome
- “Even for parents of children who are not on the frequency spectrum, there is no such thing as a normal child.”
—Violet Stevens, mother of an autistic son
- “I smile every day as I watch my children grow and thrive, and as they get older, I become a stronger advocate for those without a voice.”
- “If people take the time to get to know children like [my son] Davis, they will see that they have a lot to offer society and the world. They are not unproductive.”
—Lisa Polley, mother of an autistic son
Birthday wishes for the autism mom quotes
My dear son (or daughter)! It makes my heart so swollen with joy to see you go so far in life! No matter what the circumstances, you will always be my lifeline! I love you and will do it until my last breath. Happy birthday dear! Much love from mom!
Hi sweetie! There are many things in life that I absolutely care about and you are absolutely one of them. The warmth of your smile, your kindness and your innocence make me feel proud of you. You may have some limitations, but the Almighty has sent you to us to take care of you. I assure you that you will have the time of your life my dear! Happy birthday loving! We love you!
Autism awareness Quotes for Moms
- “Normal is just a dryer setup.” – Patsy Claremont
- “Every child can learn, just not the same way.” – Unknown
- “Autism is not a choice, acceptance is.” – Stuart Duncan
- “Why does it suit you when you were born to stand out?” – Dr. Seuss
- “Autism: I would be fine with a family like mine.” – Unknown
- “Anything is possible! If I can do it, you can too!” – Danny Bowman
- “Autism: Unique is always quite intelligent and sometimes mysterious.” – Unknown
- “Autism is as much a part of humanity as it is the ability to dream.” – Kathleen Seidl
- “I don’t have autism, but I suffer from the way you treat me.” – Tyler Durden
- “Meet someone on the spectrum and your life will be truly blessed.” – Stephanie L. Parker
- “Autism Teacher: It’s not about how much you do but how much love you put into business.” – Unknown
- Someone with autism taught me that love doesn’t need words. – Unknown
- Autism means that I miss what others have, and I notice what others are missing. – Unknown
- “Hope. Educate. Supporter. Support. Faith. Love. Autism Awareness. Because it is important.” – Unknown
- “If you always try to be normal, you will never know how amazing you are.” – Maya Angelou
- “Yes, my autistic child can be a handful. But whole hands are better than an empty heart.” – Unknown
- “Wanting to be free. Wanting to be me. Trying to make people see. And accepting the real me.” – Scott Lenten
- “Whether you color the world or light it blue… you make a difference, so continue to be you.” – Unknown
- “Children with autism are colorful – and they are often very beautiful and stand out like a rainbow.” – Unknown
- “World Autism Awareness Day! At the end of the day, we don’t dream about our lives… we live it!” – Mujhhoom
In this article, you have seen the definition of Autism, the different quotes about autism including birthday quotes wishes for autism moms as well as Autism Awareness. Please endeavor that you use the information here for your benefit.