How to Make a Ps4 Controller Vibrate 2022 (Detailed). Aren’t you tired of having the same experience while playing some games? Well thanks to this article you will know how to make your PS4 controller vibrate. Whether you are playing a first person shooter or other games on your PS4, in order to make your game more effective you may want to make your controller vibrate. This can be done in different ways and it may also depend on what game you are playing.
There’s no doubt that limitless fun can be found when you’re playing your favorite game with the PS4 controller and Its vibration feature. To help you get started, we’ve made a quick list of some awesome ways you can use the PS4 controller’s impressive vibrating feature to enjoy your game. In this guide you will find the simplest way to vibrate your controller to take your gaming to a whole new of experience. Just don’t stop reading!
Simple ways to make your ps4 controller vibrate
I’m sure you all know about how to make a ps4 controller vibrate without any external help, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be helpful for those who haven’t learned it before and it also doesn’t mean that you can’t learn a new method of doing so.
The first thing you want to do is turn off your ps4, but leave it connected to the TV via HDMI cable. Next you have to turn on your Ps4 controller and hold the share and circle button for six seconds. You can do this while the light bar it blinking, to vibrate your controller only, not the game you are playing. It might look easy but it’s very complicated so to make it easier for you, we’ve been able to outline 2 methods and we’ll go through each steps in each method carefully.
For your PS4 controller to vibrate, you need to do the following:
- Method 1
- on your PlayStation 4
Before using the controller, the first thing you have to do is to turn on your PS4 and after doing that, you must make sure your controller is properly connected.
- Press the PS button on your controller or at the top of your PS4 system and hold it for 5 seconds. This will in turn open up a menu of several options on your screen.
- Scroll through the menu and select the “Settings” from the list of options that appear when you press the PS button. A new menu will appear with several different icons at the top of the screen and when it does, select “Devices” from this list and from the next page that opens, select the “accessory Settings” from within that menu. Press X to confirm the selection you’ve made.
- Scroll down in this menu until you see “Vibration Intensity,” then set it as high as it will go and it will go as high as you want.
- Method 2
- Press and hold the PS button on your controller.
- Press the Options button on your controller.
- Select Vibration Control from the menu that appears and press X to confirm your selection.
- Select Vibration Settings from the menu that appears and press X to confirm your selection.
- Select either Standard or Heavy Vibration from the menu that appears and press X to confirm your selection
You want to make your ps4 controller vibrate? It’s very simple, thanks to the step-by-step method we’ve provided. This may look complicated to someone new to gaming, but don’t worry it’s actually not hard. Just read this article carefully and follow each of the steps according and that’s how you properly set-up the vibration and make your controller vibrate to make your game more immersive and thrilling.