Stay At Home Mom Quotes | Quotes for Strong Stay at Home Moms-Being a mom is great and the feeling is amazing. Being a stay-at-home mom can be daunting and challenging, however, they are quotes that can help you go through this period.
Simpleinfoblog brings to you the best Stay At Home Mom Quotes to help you as a mother. These quotes are refreshing and will definitely help every mother stay strong.
This article will cover the following;
- Stay At Home Mom Quotes
- Being A Stay-At-Home Mom Quotes
- Proud Stay-At-Home Mom Quotes
- Inspirational Stay-At-Home Mom Quotes
- Lonely Stay-At-Home Mom Quotes
- Stay At Home Mom Quotes Funny
- Funny Stay-At-Home Mom Quotes
Stay at Home Mom Inspirational Quotes
- “There is one gift that trumps all other talents – being an excellent father. If you can successfully raise a child today to have integrity, then you have left a legacy that future generations will benefit from.”
– Shannon L. Alder.
- “I think women should have choices and should be able to do what they like, and I think it’s a great choice to stay at home and raise children, just as it’s a great choice to have a career.”
– Will Schwalbe, ‘End of Your Life Book Club’.
- “Working moms, stay-at-home moms, both are extremely difficult jobs.”
– Hilary Rosen.
- “A person who abandons a career to stay at home and raise children is considered not to live up to his potential – as if a job and salary were the only measures of human worth.”
– Bill Watterson.
- “A mother can feel desperate to sleep, but equally desperate to comfort her baby when he needs her at night. I’ve spoken with many mothers who sacrificed their own sleep, waking up multiple times each night because their babies cried for them.”
– Naomi Stadlen, ‘What Mothers Do’.
- “Whether you’re a stay-at-home mom, or the red carpet, or Afghanistan, the better you feel, the better you do your job.”
– Bobbi Brown.
- “It’s about getting up and feeding the kids, taking one to school, taking the other one for a nap, going to the grocery store, picking one up from school, taking the other one for another nap, making dinner.”
- “This is my life: sitting around boredom, whining, tantrums, baby weight, all of it endless.”
– Hayley DeRoche, ‘Hello Loves’.
- “There should be a hall of fame for mommies / Creation’s most unique and precious pearl / And heaven help us always remember / That the hand that rocks the cradle rules the world.”
- “I’m so happy and grateful that I made it a point to be a stay-at-home mom.”
- “Maybe it takes courage to raise children.”
– John Steinbeck, ‘East of Eden’.
- “Motherhood – whether you’re a work mom or a stay at home mom – is sometimes very difficult. It can really leave us every day with a feeling of wondering if we’re doing it right.”
– Lysa TerKeurst.
- “I think it’s a tough road if you’re a stay-at-home mom, a working mom, if you have a partner, if you don’t. It’s the best job in the world and the hardest job in the world at the same time. “
– Angela Kinsey.
- “Time spent with family is not a sacrifice. You are living a life with choices; when you make the right choices, you have a good life.”
- “If she wasn’t careful, she would slip without a ripple in the gentle stream of her old life, pulled back under the current without a groan of protest. Another housewife lost in the stream.”
– Kristin Hannah, ‘On Mystic Lake’.
- “All women should be able to make the best choices for themselves and their families, and no one should be looked down on, degraded or disregarded because of what they choose to do.”
– Kirsten Gillibrand, ‘Off the Sidelines’.
Funny Quotes for stay at home mom
Here are some funny stay-at-home quotes and sayings that will help you vent. These being stay at home mom quotes will bring a smile to your face on hard days.
- “If evolution really works, why do mothers have only two hands?”
– Milton Berle.
- “I always say that if you’re not yelling at your kids, you’re not spending enough time with them.”
– Reese Witherspoon.
- “There is only one beautiful child in the world, and every mother has her”
– Chinese proverb.
- “When your mom asks, ‘Do you want some advice?’ it’s a mere formality. It doesn’t matter if you answer yes or no. You’ll make it either way.”
– Erma Bombeck.
- “I want my kids to have all the things I couldn’t afford. So I want to live with them.”
– Phyllis Diller.
These motherhood quotes best describe the role a mother plays in a person’s life.
- “But the kids don’t stay with you if you do it right. It’s the one job that the better you are, the more certainly it won’t be necessary in the long run.”
– Barbara Kingsolver, ‘Pigs in the Sky’.
- “Mothers and their children are in a category of their own. There is no bond so strong in the whole world. No love so instantaneous and forgiving.”
- “I see myself as a mother first. I’m so lucky to have this role in life. The world can like me, hate me, or fall apart around me and at least I wake up with my kids and I’m happy.”
– Angelina Jolie.
- “To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the rising and falling colors of a rainbow.”
– Maya Angelou.
- “There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good mother.”
– Jill Churchill.
- “I don’t know if I feel like a bad mother, but at the end of the day I’m always tormented, have I done enough? Should I go in a different direction? But I also know that my whole life revolves around my son.”
– Sandra Bullock.
- “My mom smiled at me. Her smile kind of hugged me”
– R.J. Palace, ‘Marvel’.
- “Mother is the name of God in the mouths and hearts of little children.”
-William Makepeace Thackeray.
- “No man is poor who has a godly mother.”
– Abraham Lincoln.
- “Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they still hold the family together.”
– Susan Gale.
- “My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed on which I base my life, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve begins in her mind.”
- “I’ve found that being a mother has left me emotionally wounded in many situations. Your heart is beating outside your body when you have a baby.”
- “I realized that when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.”
– Mitch Albom, ‘For One More Day’.
- “The best place to cry is in a mother’s arms.”
– Jodi Picoult, ‘House Rules’.
In conclusion, this article has shown you some inspirational stay at home mom quotes, funny stay at home mom quotes etc. These quotes are meant to inspire you as a mother and keep you going no matter the challenges. Please make sure you share this article to get others inform. Stay safe.